In partnership with ETIHAD AIRWAYS !
Abu Dhabi AIRSHOW is a think tank of the aerospace industry.
Over the course of 3 days, relevant stakeholders from the industry will meet to discuss today’s challenges as well as tomorrow’s opportunities.
Don't miss out on your chance to have a say at one of the industry's leading aviation events!
Conferences at Abu Dhabi AIRSHOW 2022 will bring together over 80 leading speakers, delegates, thought leaders and industry experts connecting the Middle East (and beyond) aviation & aerospace sector for innovative sessions.
Abu Dhabi AIRSHOW delivers an excellent conference program throughout the day.
- Free to attend for all industry professionals
- Conveniently located in the center of the exhibition
- Three day agenda featuring Aviation thought leaders, C-Level Speakers and Panelists
Conferences registration is now open :
10h15 - OFFICIAL OPENING CEREMONY
10h30 - Abu Dhabi Air Expo Visit
13h-13h45 : THE FUTURE OF AVIATION AND THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN DEVELOPMENT
- Role and prosperity of women in the aviation industry
Importance of empowering women and adding value in aviation
13h45-15h30 : SUSTAINIBILITY IN AVIATION
- Importance of sustainability commitments to meet industry and global climate goals.
How is the industry performing versus the targets ?
15h30-16h15 : READINESS OF EDUCATION SYSTEM ALIGNED WITH TECHNOLOGY GROWTH
- How updated is aviation educational system in line with the latest technologies and innovations.
Challenges and opportunities to keep pace with the rapid developments in the aviation industry.
DAY 2 : Wednesday 2nd November 2022
10h15-11h : FUTURE GROWTH & DEVELOPMENTS IN AVIATION
- The Future of Aviation Developments – airlines, airports and the future of business aviation
- How airports can prepare for AAM (advanced air mobility)
Connecting Abu Dhabi to the world & beyond
11h-11h45 : MAKING AVIATION GREEN SUPPORTED BY ETIHAD AIRWAYS
- Sustainability in the aviation ecosystem
- Green Aviation - Better flight efficiency and fuel reduction
- New sustainable fuels and developments
How drones can support sustainability?
11h45-12h : GROWTH & FUTURE OF AIR CARGO
- Importance of cargo for economic growth
- Air cargo as a key financial contributor to passenger airlines
Passenger aircrafts to Freighter conversions
Role of dedicated freighters in the overall ecosystem
Importance of the role to be played by different stakeholders in air cargo development: airport, airlines, freight forwarders, Government etc.
13h45-14h30 : CHANGING ROLE & IMPORTANCE OF AVIATION TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Impact of industry 4.0 emerging technologies on aviation training and curriculum
Future of Aviation Training & the Metaverse
Future impacts of technology in aviation education
Opportunities and challenges in aviation and training
14h30-15h15 : MRO’S AND THE FUTURE OF MAINTENANCE
Regional trends in MRO’s
OEM’s and their increasing role in MRO’s
MRO Opportunities in Abu Dhabi
Opportunities & Challenges for MRO’s
15h15-16h30 : AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT & AIRPORT SECURITY
Key Trends & Challenges
Airport Cyber Security Services
Abu Dhabi Airport – case study
Rising costs and benefits
Digital Traffic Control
DAY 3 : Thursday 3rd November 2022
10h15-11h : FUTURE OF URBAN MOBILITY – eVTOL HYBRID AIRCRAFT
Better flight efficiency and fuel reduction
Recruitment - challenges & opportunities
Sustainability in the aviation ecosystem
- Training & development in aviation
11h-11h45 : ROLE OF AI AND ROBOTICS IN AVIATION
Key opportunities & challenges
The balance between machines & humans
Impact of industry 4.0 emerging technologies on aviation
Cybersecurity & cyber-resilience
- Airport Smart Gates – case study
11h45-12h30 : RETAIL & SERVICES AT AIRPORTS
Role and value of Non-Aeronautical Services
Airport retail – key trends
Abu Dhabi Airport – opportunities in the future
Why you should attend the Abu Dhabi AIRSHOW 2022 Conferences
- Hear from diverse, high-level speakers from aviation thought leaders, regulators and operators
- See the latest technology innovations breaking into the market and propelling the Middle East industry
- Engage with experts from across the industry and find out about developments throughout the three-day event
- Learn through attending one of the exciting panels and sessions to deepen your knowledge and get the conversation going
- Meet with peers and gain a competitive advantage with unlimited networking opportunities, allowing you to make business connections with new customers and suppliers
- Bench-mark with the leading global best practices to align to changing trends
- Network with aviation industry leaders and operational practitioners
- Grow your knowledge and insights into the aviation industry